July 25, 2010

Photographers on etsy. The fairest of them all, my current obsession:sixthandmain

Shes live in LA, shes photographs places I know all to well, and have passed by amillion times, in ways I'd never think of. Ive been messing around with the "shining globe/circles" overlay type look for awhile with my own photography. Yet I can never get it just right. But this lady,
blows the orb photog users out the water. To me at least.

Theres to many to choose from, but I am inlove with the dreamy pinked, blurred, spotty LA series of photos. And all the rest that are different- the bottom four. Just beautiful.




   


See all sixthandmain photography work at her etsy site :
sixthandmain.etsy.com

1 comment:

myan said...

incredibly honored to be featured on your beautiful blog! and incredibly flattered as you are an insanely talented gal! :)
xo
myan

Related Posts with Thumbnails