December 21, 2008

Winter beach neutrals




1. Organic tank by Hende ( I own about 3 in various versions and I must say they are my top favorite tanks): ($) at hende.etsy.com
2. Cage on a beach 7x5 photograph by lightroom: ($) at lightroom.etsy.com
3. Fairytale skimmers, light beige suede: Urbanoutfitters.com (shoes, flats)
4. Bird on the leaf necklace by me. ($28.50) Seaunicorn.etsy.com
5.
6. Lariat Gold Sparkle scarf by Fray: ($28) at fray.etsy.com
7. Peacock
8. Glass float earrings by marieflyfly: ($23) at marieflyfly.etsy.com
9. Pillow talk 8x10 photograph by yoknoo:
10. A world forgetting by the world forgotten 8x6 photogragh: (21.50) jacqleenbleu.etsy.com
11. In its bed a diamond, clamshell pearl necklace: (28.50) seaunicorn.etsy.com
12. cashmere cape by sanchia845: ($275) at sanchia845.etsy.com

1 comment:

Emily Ide said...

Hi. I added you to my etsy faves the other day, and put the marie antionette necklace on my christmas list. Just found your blog and love it, but think it could get me into some trouble! Can you help me source the peacock #7, in this post. LOVE HIM!

Related Posts with Thumbnails