August 20, 2009

Shoe obsession.

I lately am shoe crazy. If I get obsessed with somethin, whether makeup, clothes, hair things, SHOES, I get obsessed for the week. Right now I am in love with CLEAR shoes. Dying for the chanel ones off ebay, but there to pricey for me. Found great knock offs from "classified", that I adore. Sizes run small though, I am a 71/2, might have to buy an 8.


From left to right: see through classic black patent leather Chanel flats (200+) Gabriella rocha suede black flats, (zappos.com, about $40 not bad at all) Marais USA pink ballet, (hard to find, about &70) Marais USA prince wedge ($80 bucks on urbanoutfitters.com)


Left to right: Classified clears I bought from ebay, $20 bucks, Stuart Weitzman clear gold heels (100-200+), Sucker for seafoam, so some dainty little ones from urbanoutfitters.com, and
600$ bow pumps from valentino, saks.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails