January 16, 2010

Seaunicorn finally returns. A glimpse of things to come.


I had so many plans/ideas/works in progress for the new year, before falling into a pneumonia at the end of of December. Has been quite awful, and left me bed ridden for what felt like a hopeless forever. Three weeks later, I am finally better, and so excited for all the new items, 50 plus coming super soon...so a sneak little peak for anyone wandering about....

Items will be up this week, along with a boat load of 20 others, and 20 more the following week, if I can make it happen and continue to remain well. Thank you so much, everyone who supports my store and even blog, I cant tell you how much your comments mean to me.

:DDD

8 comments:

Sophie Isobel Designs said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better, lovely to see you blogging again. What delightful pieces, can't wait to see what you have in store for 2010.
Sophie x

Lara Lewis said...

welcome back! your shop is lovely as ever. :)

Leila Marvel said...

Hello doll, just stalking by :) I'm glad to hear you are feeling better, I have high hopes for you!

thefabricofmylife said...

i love your designs, they are oh-so pretty. so pretty i had to post about them on my blog:
http://thefabricofmylife.wordpress.com/2010/01/18/sea-unicorns-never-fail-to-make-me-smile/
cannot wait to see more of your new pieces :)

KTiques said...

I'm so happy you're healthier! This morning on a whim, I visited your etsy shop just to view your sold item(s) photography. And much to my delight, You Are Back! I admire your creative skill. I'm anticipating your Debut!

Even though you feel better, please take it easy we don't want you to have a relapse =)
Kathie xoxox

簡單 said...

He that travels far knows much...................................................

M.M.E. said...

I'm happy you're feeling better. I can't wait to see what you load into your shop. You have a great blog.

monkeyandsquirrel said...

oh my gosh... that little fortune cookie is adorable. must have!

Related Posts with Thumbnails